- MSc Sports Performance
- BSc Sports Studies
- UKSCA Accredited Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Strength and Conditioning Lecturer
- 10 Years experience of delivering high quality Strength & Conditioning, Exercise Technique Coaching and Exercise Programming
- Knowledge and means to make you a stronger, fitter and a more functional human being.
Strength & Conditioning Philosophy
I strongly believe in a 4 step evidence based approach to making all my clients, stronger, fitter and more functional human beings.
- Assess: Using a battery of tests looking at a range of physical attributes including functional movement, mobility, stability, muscular function, strength and power
- Correct: Equip you with sufficient mobility, stability, and body awareness to move your body as it was designed
- Develop: A solid base of Strength and Conditioning making you more robust and economical
- Maximise: Functional strength, power, speed and any other quality that will make you the most physically awesome human being you can be
Underpinning all of this is the idea that we equip you with an understanding of:
- What you need to do
- How to do it correctly
- Why you need to do it!